This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website WWW.MAQUINARIACAUCHO.COM, owned by MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified. without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user, in addition, undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to to third parties, of any damages that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL
- His CIF is: B54454442
- Its registered office is at: C/ DE LA LIBRA 119 – 03114 – ALICANTE
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone: 965106493
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as transferred to the user. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not later transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY REGARDING ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEB, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.
At MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL we care about privacy and transparency.
Below, we indicate in detail the processing of personal data that we carry out, as well as all the information related to them.
Treatment of the data of potential clients and web contacts
Complete information on Data Protection 1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL.
C/ DE LA LIBRA 119 – 03114 – ALICANTE.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL we process the information provided by interested persons in order to attend to your request and send you commercial communications, including electronically. In the event that you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to comply with the functionalities described above.
No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided.
- How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Attend your request.
- Consent of the interested party: Send commercial communications, including electronically.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. 6. Data transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not planned.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL we are processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by contacting the address of the data controller
When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as a legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.aepd.es.
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at MAQUINARIA PARA EL CAUCHO SL comes from: The interested party.